• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Bio of the PhD student ordering up catered meals for her fellow jihadists.

1714516040946.png

Biff really hates the liberal arts considering he chose to attend a liberal arts school

Biff really hates the liberal arts considering he chose to attend a liberal arts school

I couldn't make up a stupider academic pursuit than what she's working on. Either her parents are rich and indulgent beyond belief or she's got student loans out the wazoo that she'll be campaigning to have forgiven next month.

yeah the kids in FL and TX should take into account the performative governors in those states

Did I say they should shoot those assholes in Chapel Hill ?
No, but I strongly suspect that a great many people who agree with you would support shooting them. In fact, they would probably celebrate while watching it on TV. Teach those snotty, spoiled kids a real lesson!

Last edited:
Anyone here attempting to divest from companies doing business with Israel?

Retirement funds if you don’t have other investments?

I couldn't make up a stupider academic pursuit than what she's working on. Either her parents are rich and indulgent beyond belief or she's got student loans out the wazoo that she'll be campaigning to have forgiven next month.

Of all the things to be upset about that a wealthy organization spends money on.

Of all the things to be upset about that a wealthy organization spends money on.
Spending half a million dollars getting a PhD degree in romanticizing the world’s worst economic system seems worthy of criticism.

Can't see it too well on the quad cam but they got themselves a little encampment up there by the chapel

Spending half a million dollars getting a PhD degree in romanticizing the world’s worst economic system seems worthy of criticism.
She's probably not paying. In fact, she's probably getting paid.

cops are tear gassing protesting students and faculty at USF
At MLK Plaza no less. I look forward to hearing how the university sending cops on anti-war demonstrators lives up to his legacy.

Last edited:
Wasn’t Columbia the school that was featured for having their masters students coming out with an average of like $150,000 in debt.

Back