• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

I've seen a few descriptions similar to above. It doesn't seem Israel can explain it away as a case of collateral damage - they were 100% the target. Netanyahu's reaction is also sinister - almost a gleeful smirk.

it's hard not to feel like it's the country(s) providing the munitions to carry this kind of stuff out, im
don’t worry, we get to vote for the lesser of two evils this November. Hopefully it’ll be clear which one is the lesser by that time.

So the Israel government target bombed an international aid organization led by a famous American chef and it looks like our government will just let them get away with it.

people have been saying for years that Jose Andres should get the Nobel Peace Prize so I'll be very interested to see what kind of response WCK takes

So the Israel government target bombed an international aid organization led by a famous American chef and it looks like our government will just let them get away with it.
An addendum to this: one of the aid workers killed was an American citizen

don’t worry, we get to vote for the lesser of two evils this November. Hopefully it’ll be clear which one is the lesser by that time.

not sure the trump is worse arg is gonna work on me if bibi skates away here

An addendum to this: one of the aid workers killed was an American citizen
To be fair, the US government has shown previously that it does not care if the Israeli government kills innocent American citizens, so that is consistent.

We'll see if the governments of the other innocent aid workers put us to shame.

Last edited:
Baghdad Bob, but covering up for genocide with a smirk on his face. This administration fucking sucks.

“…But doctors also reported treating a steady stream of children, elderly people and others who were clearly not combatants with single bullet wounds to the head or chest.

Some of the physicians said that the types and locations of the wounds, and accounts of Palestinians who brought children to the hospital, led them to believe the victims were directly targeted by Israeli troops…”

Why does Biden not realize that his continued coddling of Israel is backfiring so badly that it could cost him the election?
What a Cluster f; I just don't get it.

Why does Biden not realize that his continued coddling of Israel is backfiring so badly that it could cost him the election?
What a Cluster f; I just don't get it.
the best explanation is that his true values line up with what is currently happening, that he believes in Israel's right to wipe Palestine off the map

because you are correct that it seems to be a grave political miscalculation

Biden is awful, but our entire executive branch, 90% of the Legislative branch, our security services, and every other significant western nation are materially supporting and encouraging the IDF, or at least enabling them. This isn’t Biden vs Palestine, or even just Netanyahu and Likud vs Palestine. The entire Western world is complicit in this genocide. Besides the Houthis and Hezbollah, no one is lifting a finger in defense of Gaza. Respect to South America, Ireland, and the other UN nations who are at least trying to hold Israel accountable to human rights laws.

Being performatively outraged at your president being performatively outraged.

Being performatively outraged at your president being performatively outraged.

it's like how during the entire Trump admin there were stories every day about how angry/worried/upset Trump privately was about whatever scandal of the day. "he's never been more isolated, staffers say."

Back