• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Are you really that fucking stupid. Israel has a clear military and political objective in Gaza.

I completely understand that you may not agree with their methods.
The Gazans that committed October 7 had an objective, which was to fight against Israeli occupation and oppression.

Their methods were horrific and abhorrent, but they also had an objective.

The Gazans that committed October 7 had an objective, which was to fight against Israeli occupation and oppression.

Their methods were horrific and abhorrent, but they also had an objective.

Bullshit. You don't fight oppression by invading a country on a motorcycle and raping women.

Israel has every right to defend itself and Hamas should be completely obliterated.
you did not answer the question about their methods

for context, more than 13,800 children have been killed in Gaza and 113 in the West Bank, and over 12,009 children have been injured in Gaza and at least 725 children in the West Bank, according to the UN Office for the Co-ordination of Humanitarian Affairs

No, you said Gazans. But you're right. I see no real scenario, where the people of Gaza could enter Israel and murder civilians without it being a terrorist attack unless they were in a hot war, like they are currently. And even if they replicated the Oct 7
attacks today, they wouldn't serve any military purpose. They'd just be terror attacks.
Thank you for answering my question.

“Now, describe the October 7 as something other than a terrorist attack”

Retaliation for Israeli forces attacking Muslim worshippers at Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem (the Hamas code name for the Oct 7 Operation translates to “Al Aqsa Flood”), retaliation for increasing violent Israeli settlement expansions, retaliation for the IDF massacring non-violent Gazan demonstrators at the Great March of Return in 2018-2019, and on and on.

you did not answer the question about their methods

for context, more than 13,800 children have been killed in Gaza and 113 in the West Bank, and over 12,009 children have been injured in Gaza and at least 725 children in the West Bank, according to the UN Office for the Co-ordination of Humanitarian Affairs

And 9,000 civilians were killed in one battle at Mosul. Do you support ISIS too ?

And 9,000 civilians were killed in one battle at Mosul. Do you support ISIS too ?
you seem to have a hard time answer the direct question about whether or not you approve of Israel's/IDF's methods for eliminating Hamas

And there you go, Biff. That's why people want a ceasefire.

And maybe that ceasefire holds until Hamas murders some more civilians and Israel goes in and tries to destroy Hamas again.

Bullshit. You don't fight oppression by invading a country on a motorcycle and raping women.
Ok. How do you fight oppression Biff? What would be your approved method of Hamas resisting what Israel has done to them in the past decade?

Again, I find what happened on October 7 atrocious and terrible. But I don't have an answer to the above question I'm asking you that would have worked for Gazans.

you seem to have a hard time answer the direct question about whether or not you approve of Israel's/IDF's methods for eliminating Hamas

You seen to not understand that war is a constant state of existence on this planet.

You seen to not understand that war is a constant state of existence on this planet.
then that would seem to make hamas' actions one of warfare and not terrorism

you're doing a good job of deflecting from the question and creating dumb pedantic arguments from the uncomfortable fact that the US support for what is happening in Gaza is unconscionable because you're mad about the behavior of college students that I'm guessing you have zero actual interaction with in real life

Back