• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Why is it that every single conservative person that goes viral instantly attempts to monetize it?

Are you UNC Dekes flying the Palestinian flag?

I would love to study authoritarian epistemology. Certain people get such satisfaction and enjoyment from the enforcement of authority in general. I would almost be jealous of that if I didn’t find it so weird and pathetic

I would love to study authoritarian epistemology. Certain people get such satisfaction and enjoyment from the enforcement of authority in general. I would almost be jealous of that if I didn’t find it so weird and pathetic
You can enroll in a doctoral program at Columbia to study it and Biff would make fun of you for it.

And there you go, Biff. That's why people want a ceasefire.
There was a ceasefire immediately before the October 7th attack. What some people want is to deny Israel the right to retaliate or act like a country at war, which is what they are.

There was a ceasefire immediately before the October 7th attack. What some people want is to deny Israel the right to retaliate or act like a country at war, which is what they are.
Some people also want to deny that Israel imposed a apartheid state on the Palestinians before October 11th and the ongoing assault and death of Palestinian civilians is not a proportional response.

Back