• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

So based on your logic, the people who claim “they goaded us into killing children from many miles away” are the good guys?
Do you actually not know about this? Israel has issued notices and told people to evacuate. But Hamas does this on purpose to get a headline that Israel struck a school or a hospital. They hide behind civilians and use them as human shields.

Do you actually not know about this? Israel has issued notices and told people to evacuate. But Hamas does this on purpose to get a headline that Israel struck a school or a hospital. They hide behind civilians and use them as human shields.
If someone is sick enough to need to be in the hospital what exactly do you expect them to do after that notice to evacuate?

Pretty shitty of those young Israeli adults to go to a music festival too.

What kind of asshole is like “I can’t wait to donate so some fratstars can get drunk and stoned on me!” I mean anything to own the libs, I guess?
Feels a lot better than donating to pay off student loans for shitheads who got expelled from Columbia.

When Fox News becomes reasonable to you you know you’ve fucked up bigly.

Fixed.

We’ve had this discussion before. Gaza is a high density area by design, where is Hamas supposed to launch rockets from that isn’t near civilians? Why can’t IDF just clear Hamas from the hospitals?

you would probably enjoy the thinking and coursework required for a graduate degree in rhetoric. if you like the writing part and have original ideas, you'd probably really enjoy a phd.

Unfortunately, grad school is tough to swing for people with families because they'd probably pay you right at minimum wage.
Good thing America has a very comprehensive safety net to help support people through these kinds of endeavors.

Good thing America has a very comprehensive safety net to help support people through these kinds of endeavors.
Universal income/healthcare would be cool so people could pursue their interests without threat of bankruptcy.

What kind of tools are suicide bombers, raping and murdering civilians on purpose, and strapping bombs onto children? I only see one side doing those.
The other side has a nearly unlimited international spigot of cash paying for every single bullet, bomb, or sanitary crisis inflicted on a people for... living in the wrong place? After being, displaced?

putting aside the hypocrisy, I’m more interested in how the methodology of committing violence captures your anger vs sympathy. The IDF as we speak are using machine gun drones literally controlled by an AI algorithm with a relatively high error rate. How does that compare to suicide vests?
Privilege. Isreal is a have thanks to foreign investment (u s a u s a). Palestinian? We all know that answer.

Back