• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jameis Winston has crabs! (legs)

DAMNIT, FSU is an away game this year. I would seriously chunk some crab on the field.

Here's another angle.

jameis-winston-crab-legs-meme-1-570x412.jpeg

Sirius college just played under the sea as their bumper

The shops are so weak. Someone needs to get that LSU dude on the case. That mother fucker knows his way around photoshop.

http://www.tallahassee.com/interact...0009/Winston-suspended-from-FSU-baseball-team

Here’s what we know:

A report by Tomahawknation.com, citing unnamed sources, says Heisman-winning quarterback Jameis Winston was issued a citation Tuesday for shoplifting crab legs from a Publix supermarket.

The Tallahassee Democrat has made a public records request regarding the incident to the Leon County Sheriff’s Office.

LCSO officials have told the Democrat to be at their offices at 2 p.m. today.

Whatever the case may be, Winston was not arrested or cited by Tallahassee Police Department. “In response to recent requests: TPD has NOT had any contact with Jameis Winston regarding an alleged recent citation,” the department said on its Twitter account.

I didn't know numbers was a stockboy at lowes foods

@TarHeelConfess: Winston on being caught shoplifting-"We was at the supamarket and I said, we said, we gon shoplift this crab, I said we gon' do it big then"

Back