• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show: No more live questions/CJ and Cav On Now

I didn't think any of the calls last week were out of line. Whoever the athletic department trots out there should have to answer reasonable questions about the basketball program. I'm sure Childress will do the best he can, but it is either [Redacted] or Wellman that needs to respond to the fan base.

Head coaches miss practice all the time. To do things like recruit, and do their radio show obligations. This is weak.

My question... Do you think your affiliation with the worst coach in d 1 basketball will hurt your chances for future head coaching jobs?

Randolph must really love Wake Forest to have Ron Wellman and Jeff Bzzdick as his bosses.

I was told that middle-aged alums were vehemently screaming nasty things at Bzzz at the end of the Seton Hall debacle. Guess Bz just doesn't want to face the criticism that would come from us fans for being so terrible at his job.

This fucking charade needs to end. yesterday.

Childress is a coach, kinda. Ask him the tough questions. It may be worse for the AD when people are talking about Bz instead of talking to him.

This guy is such a coward. This fool makes a million a year and doesnt have to answer to anyone for his poor performance.

I was told that middle-aged alums were vehemently screaming nasty things at Bzzz at the end of the Seton Hall debacle. Guess Bz just doesn't want to face the criticism that would come from us fans for being so terrible at his job.

Hopefully the old rich ones start yelling too

The challenge is that most callers will spend a good 20-30 seconds fellating Chilldress and not have time for a real comment or question...

I'm with the people on here that said people need to continue to call in and express discontent to Randolph. I'm eager to see what he will say in response to it actually.

It would be very interesting to see how he handles tough questions ... whether he toes the party line or says what he really thinks. I guess it really wouldnt be that interesting after all, since he has to toe the party line in public. Oh well ...

This is just sick.

What a weasel. Its downright unfathomable how much respect I've lost for RW over the past 3 years.

Ron Wellman the real villain in all of this... I hope he's one day aware that this entire [Redacted] debacle has demolished his entire (and, formerly impressive) legacy at WF. I doubt he will ever realize that, though, because it takes an unparallelled level of arrogance to oversee something of such profound stupidity without wavering.

Meanwhile RW & Bz can laugh all the way to the bank... easily able retire on WF's money; never having to be held accountable for this train-wreck.

How long does this circus have to continue?

If this situation isn't worthy of a once-in-a-lifetime mutiny amongst supporters; I'd hate to think what will be.

It would be very interesting to see how he handles tough questions ... whether he toes the party line or says what he really thinks. I guess it really wouldnt be that interesting after all, since he has to toe the party line in public. Oh well ...

I'm guessing based on your post that he does not think much of Coach [Redacted]?

Back