• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Wikipedia

I added this: "In 2012 Mr. [Redacted] was listed as the 3rd worst college basketball coach by RantSports.com, for taking a "proud program" that "Dave Odom and Skip Prosser had built ... with great players like Tim Duncan and Chris Paul helping put the Demon Deacons on the same page with in-state powers Duke and UNC. ... and making them slow, boring and soon to be irrelevant." Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-bask...llege-basketball-coaches/#CX5VO8Xov2PwLYUu.99 "

Direct quotes from the article about ruining the program, rather than my own opinion about him ruining the program. Rantsports is not exactly a highly regarded source but, but hey I am just quoting them.

That link doesn't pull up anything for me.

Just my opinion, but that list sucks.

MCA70 Already took it down as not an appropriate source.

Busy day at the Wake Forest spin machine. What a great job that must be - editing Wikipedia to protect a bum.

I didn't want to say that it's the worst record. It goes without saying.

1-25 against the ACC on the road, 1-28 including ACC Tournament, is a statistic that is both true (as in undeniable fact), and basically says all that needs to be said. That's why I posted the ESPN schedule pages as reference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will you guys add his awful Colorado road conference record as well?

Done.

Jeff [Redacted] (born December 1, 1952) is an American basketball coach, most recently the former head men's coach at Wake Forest University.

On March 20, 2014, athletics director Ron Wellman announced that [Redacted] has chosen to resign his position as head coach of Wake Forest University.[SUP][14][/SUP]

Back