• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jela Duncan might start Sat...and cheers. Most importantly cheers

we need to think fumble

Remember when we ( and most other teams) would microphone a male cheerleader and do cheers during the games, like "fumble, fumble, fumble, fumble" or "Hold that line, Hold that line" or "Tighten-up, tighten-up, tighten-up that line"

Remember when we ( and most other teams) would microphone a male cheerleader and do cheers during the games, like "fumble, fumble, fumble, fumble" or "Hold that line, Hold that line" or "Tighten-up, tighten-up, tighten-up that line"

fumble, fumble, fumble, fumble, take it, Deacons, take it.

Duke has turned the ball over a ton this year. They turned it over against Memphis 4 times, didn't force any turnovers and still won 38-14. That's how bad Memphis is. Duke didn't really blow the game open until the second half either.

I think Duke turns it over 3 times or so. I just have a really good feeling about this game. I think Wake wins by 2.5-3 touchdowns.

Hey-ay-ay-ay-hold em'!

My all-time favorite (and a great statement on Wake football 70's style): Kick it Chuck, Kick it!

Many of these defense cheers were soon followed by an opposing player running free out in the open with the football.

Duke has turned the ball over a ton this year. They turned it over against Memphis 4 times, didn't force any turnovers and still won 38-14. That's how bad Memphis is. Duke didn't really blow the game open until the second half either.

I think Duke turns it over 3 times or so. I just have a really good feeling about this game. I think Wake wins by 2.5-3 touchdowns.

I hope you are right my feeling about this game has been bad about this game since week 1. We need to win 1 of the next 2, but preferably both of the net 2.

I am definitely more concerned about MD than Duke.

I think it's great that Duke is coming into this game with three dominant victories.

Many of these defense cheers were soon followed by an opposing player running free out in the open with the football.

The favorite cheer during back to back 1-10 seasons was "Earn your scholarship!"

"That's alright, that's OK, you'll be working for us someday!" Not so sure that cheer is applicable against Dook though.

HOF tag with the "theres always room 4 Jela".

Duke willl bubble screen you to death. They ran it 15 times against Stanford. Just over and over and over again to Crowder and Vernon.

While Duke rushed for 177 yards against Memphis they really didn't get it going until the second half (other than Jela Duncan's 58 yard run). Just wore Memphis down.

If Brandon Connette can't go for Duke it will be a huge loss for them as a crucial flex player.

I have seen all of the classic football cheers on this thread.

Back