• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kardashian vs Beyonce

Who is HAWTter?

• Total voters

thebishop

Reaction score
Kimmy K

images
images
images

Beyonce

images
images
images

all else aside, I would vote Kim as hawter, but she is so damn annoying and dumb that it ruins it all. i have to go Beyonce

Beyonce, and for me, it's not close.

I mean Kim K is really hot. I guess I can see why people find Beyonce attractive but I don't find her particularly attractive.
That being said, i'm talking about physical beauty only. The "Kardashian" fame whore idea really bothers me. I guess it really bothers me more that people eat that shit up.....but I digress

Kim K

Ugh. Two of the worst people in the world. Although at least Beyonce has talent that doesn't involve her being on her back or knees.

Ugh. Two of the worst people in the world. Although at least Beyonce has talent that doesn't involve her being on her back or knees.

Does she really? She's an okay dancer I guess. And an okay singer, I suppose, but it's hard to tell with all of the lip syncing and auto tuning. Her Destiny's Child cohorts proved to be talentless hacks.

I think her parents were pretty protective of her when she hit it big and there weren't a bunch of athletes banging her out in her early 20's. Jay-Z could have married anybody he wanted, but chose her.

I think her parents were pretty protective of her when she hit it big and there weren't a bunch of athletes banging her out in her early 20's. Jay-Z could have married anybody he wanted, but chose her.

this says a lot

meanwhile Kim is like the village bicycle

If she didn't talk, Kim K. If she has to talk, Beyonce. Voted Beyonce because I wouldn't want the HIV or whatever else Kim K. may have.

Does she really? She's an okay dancer I guess. And an okay singer, I suppose, but it's hard to tell with all of the lip syncing and auto tuning. Her Destiny's Child cohorts proved to be talentless hacks.

Dude, she's easily one of the best women in show business ever.

Back