• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kardashian vs Beyonce

Who is HAWTter?

• Total voters
1. DirtySouthDeacon
2. The entire Dwarf Council
3. Every white girl in Cobb County.
4. All of the daughters and grandaughters of that old Chic Fil A bro.

Beyonce, and for me, it's not close.

This. The Kardashian novelty wore off LONG ago, and even though I have fond memories of watching "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" at 3 in the morning with Doofus, gotta go with Queen B.

Kim Kardashian. Love her. Also she's always in year long relationships one after the other so I think she's actually less likely to have stds than most Hollywood people. I don't totally understand why people think that about my girl Kim. I guess because every relationship she has is actually publicized

and they're racist, so if she sleeps with a bunch of dark skinned people she must be a slut taht bangs everyone and has a ton of diseases.

Whole lotta back between the two of them. KK is way to annoying to choose.

Kim Kardashian. Love her. Also she's always in year long relationships one after the other so I think she's actually less likely to have stds than most Hollywood people. I don't totally understand why people think that about my girl Kim. I guess because every relationship she has is actually publicized

I mean the whole public sex tape thing gives off a slutty vibe, don't you think?

If you haven't made a sex tape with the person you've been with for 3 years then you are a prude

Back