• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keys to Victory: APP STATE

Surprised that Dortch jumped Hines, but Carney did not lose his spot.

Makes you wonder...

Someone who was at the game mentioned to me an incident between Hines and a member of the staff during the game that resulted in his helmet being confiscated for period of time and a chewing out on the bench by Clawson (although he did return to action later with much success). Doghouse maybe?

Someone who was at the game mentioned to me an incident between Hines and a member of the staff during the game that resulted in his helmet being confiscated for period of time and a chewing out on the bench by Clawson (although he did return to action later with much success). Doghouse maybe?

Hope all that's over with.
Don't need any knucklehead activities to upset the good thing we've got going.

I mean he played 50/50 snaps with Dortch this past weekend after playing just five snaps total against BC. Would have to figure we are using them both moving forward.

We don't know, and aren't going to know, all of the disciplinary measures that occur during a football season. And Clawson is more tight-lipped than ever nowadays.

Worries me 76% of bets are on Wake per sportsinsights, and that we're 3-0 ATS and they're 0-3. These things tend to (though not always) course correct

A little Wake history from this week's game notes for Bob on his bets:

• Wake Forest has finished with a winning record in every year in which it started 3-0.

Even Wake's tepid history is going against you on this.

Guess so. Still doesn't take away too many spots on the hill.

But the board does look amazing in person.

Their new board is suppositively larger than ours. I was up there a couple of weeks back and stopped by just to check it out. I couldn’t really tell because both sides were still under construction with the speakers exposed.
It is nice though! The backdrop of trees on the hillside behind the board really seem to frame everything and add to the perception. Can’t wait to see it once the leaves finish changing.

giphy.gif

As I stated earlier in the thread, Wake's is larger.

App - (LED 37x67) 2500 sq feet
Wake - (LED 42x92) 3800 sq feet

It will be interesting to see if App sets its attendance record. Should be a great atmosphere for a football game.

Fun to be the team with a target on its back for once.

According to the fire Marshall, the most we can accommodate at Kidd Brewer is 34,658. That was the attendance for the Miami game last year. The seating areas hold 21,650.

Back