• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KJ & NFL Combine Thread

.ereht tuo krow ot stnaw eh sediced JK fi yllaicepse ,hguoht enots ni tes si taht fi erus toN .hcraM ni keew ts1 eht ekil gnihtemoS .yrtnuoc eht ni tsrif eht fo enO .raey siht ylrae YREV saw ti draeh I taht tsal ehT

I think you have it all backwards...

Yep it appears twitter is incorrect. I have seen KJ doing the on field drills. Looks
Smooth.

I long for the day I see a corner track somebody down and broad jump into a tackle. That would be glorious.

I long for the day I see a corner track somebody down and broad jump into a tackle. That would be glorious.

It does translate somewhat into the ability to dive and knock down a pass or get a piece of a receiver when the DB isn't that close.

4.52 is really good for KJ considering he put on a bunch of weight before the combine. The jump numbers are fantastic. The broad jump translates really well into explosiveness and how well he can come out of a backpedal as far as jumping a route and just general athleticism. I think he solidified himself as a 2nd round pick at worst. Could sneak into the end of the 1st but that's probably a bit of a long shot.

4.52 is really good for KJ considering he put on a bunch of weight before the combine. The jump numbers are fantastic. The broad jump translates really well into explosiveness and how well he can come out of a backpedal as far as jumping a route and just general athleticism. I think he solidified himself as a 2nd round pick at worst. Could sneak into the end of the 1st but that's probably a bit of a long shot.

Pittsburgh, first round. They like taller corners.

Dallas' corners suck. But the 'Boys need help all across the defense, so not sure they would take KJ at 27 if he is still on the board.

Philly could use a corner.
Does anyone outside of Seattle and NE actually like their DBs?

Dallas' corners suck. But the 'Boys need help all across the defense, so not sure they would take KJ at 27 if he is still on the board.

then again...
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-draft-order-top-three-needs-for-all-32-teams

27. Dallas Cowboys
2014 record: 12-4 (.445)
Top three needs: CB, DL, TE
Top-rated prospects at positional needs: CB: Marcus Peters (Washington), Trae Waynes (Michigan State), Kevin Johnson (Wake Forest); DL: Leonard Williams (USC), Shane Ray (Missouri), Arik Armstead (Oregon); TE: Devin Funchess (Michigan), Nick O'Leary (Florida State), Maxx Williams (Minnesota).

Now you just need a QB, RB, offensive line, WRs and linebackers

Amari Cooper drafted at #6. Our OL is fine, we had the 3rd best rushing attack in the league last year. Our linebackers are strong too.

QB, well, yeah, super suck at QB

Back