• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP St. Joe's Preview 11:30 AM (YES AM) Thursday November 15

Nobody screws up talent like Manning.

Where's RChill?? I mean come on knowell, it's not like it's his job to coach them up...he just finds them and then orchestrates his masterpieces of BB.

What's the excuse now? There's definite talent on this squad, but no semblance of organization or a defensive scheme worth a damn. But recruiting!!

Tied at the half. Gonna lose by 30. That is legitimately tough to do.

At some point kids are going to realize they really hurt their potential NBA value coming to WF as NBA GMs are going to significantly haircut their value knowing they will not have learned any basic fundamental D skills while in college and if anything picked up some very bad habits they will have to work to break....

Truth

How long did we go scoreless? Seems like we had 15 in the box score for a long time.

I wonder how much money Ronnie has cost our athletic programs with his 2 recent choices of coaches. The revenues for the last 8 years have to be absolutely abysmal compared to the prior 10...

It is going to be just wholesale abandonment now. Who wants to continue watching a repeated train wreck....

We should fire Danny after this game, let Ernie coach out the season and hire Wes Miller

Are you kidding me???? Hoard is no dummy and I assure you he is either off to NBA or transfer to another school as even he knows Danny Manning is the only person that could keep him from NBA riches...

I was definitely kidding. This smells like the Dennis Smith Jr. year for NC State except we might not win 4 conference games.

If we play "count the ACC-level starters" I've got Hoard, Brown, borderline Mucius, and every other Wake player is a backup at best.

Holy shit. I went to heat up my lunch and came back and we're down 26? How did this happen?

What in the fuck were you using to heat up your food? Did you warm it over a fire that you started from scratch?

Suddenly getting two wins out of the loser's side of the bracket doesn't even look promising.

If I could not coach better than this and I was financially set, I would walk away.

Why the hell is he still here.

Ruining his legacy.

It's painful to watch us run an offense that isn't strategic. Same thing goes for our D.

This is also why good coaches can pick us apart after halftime. We don't change our approach...ever.

Our players have some talent, but they're beyond mismanaged. I'm going with an 8 win season with DM being retained at the end...

Back