• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lakers Thread: Russell: brocode doesn't apply to Swag

Love Carroll but I dont think ATL can keep him and Millsap. They will probably decide to keep Millsap. Keeping Carroll, letting Millsap go and Signing Aldridge would be pretty hot though. That would let Horford slide to the 4 and give ATL another stretch big for their shooting O.

Rly just hoping they reinstate Danny Ferry so he can work more magic this offseason.

Clips may sign and trade DJ for Tyson chandler

Aldridge is not going to Atlanta

I don't think so either, but he would fit right into their offense, and its a way better situation than Portland.

People seem to think he might go to SA, but I don't see it. I am really not bullish at all on the post Duncan/Manu Spurs. Yeah Kawhi is probably theirs to lose, but Pop is 67 next season, how many years does he have left? And SA is still a shit town, no one is living there in the offseason. They had a good run but the door is closing fast.

The post-Duncan Spurs depend on getting a elite post presence to replace Duncan. There's no question Aldridge can win in SA going forward.

Next year's potential team of LA, Duncan, Kawhi and Parker would be at least final 8 good, but after that it would be just LA and KL a bunch of garbage and maybe not even Pop.

Clips may sign and trade DJ for Tyson chandler

I'm not super high on the Clips keeping DJ. I'm not sure I like the idea of sign and trading him for a center like Tyson since Tyson is old, but its better than just losing him and getting nothing in return. A double sign and trade bt DJ and LA would be pretty sweet. No way dummy GM Doc pulls anything off though.

Spurs

Sign Kawhi - yes.
Sign Danny Green? - maybe but he is gonna fetch some $
Sign Cory Joseph? - no
Sign Matt Bonner? - no

Then sign LA?

Draft that Brazilian kid, Fuzaro.

Manu is done, even if he returns. Sooooo slow, unfortunately.

This is a serious question, none of my usual pointless bullshit: Was Vince Carter's slam dunk competition the greatest athletic performance of the past 30 years?

Back