• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lakers Thread: Russell: brocode doesn't apply to Swag

I don't think so either, but he would fit right into their offense, and its a way better situation than Portland.

People seem to think he might go to SA, but I don't see it. I am really not bullish at all on the post Duncan/Manu Spurs. Yeah Kawhi is probably theirs to lose, but Pop is 67 next season, how many years does he have left? And SA is still a shit town, no one is living there in the offseason. They had a good run but the door is closing fast.

SA is not a shit town and no state income tax has to count for something.

Jahlil Okafor

Runnin Thru L.A. With His Woes

... At Swanky Rooftop Party

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/09/jahlil-okafor-lovin-cali-with-duke-teammates/#ixzz3cbHixGYb

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/09/jahlil-okafor-lovin-cali-with-duke-teammates/

0608-duke-players-tmz-sports-4.jpg

BREAKING: Unrestricted free agents using Lakers' cap room, clueless front office to pressure actual target franchises to increase offers.

God I hope the lakers draft Okafor.... Sixers need Russell. However, if fucking sam hinkie has the option to draft Russell, and instead draft Porzingis, I will flip my f'ing lid.

Who cares who the Sixers draft? If he is any good then you'll just trade him away next year anyway in an attempt to lose more games.

Who cares who the Sixers draft? If he is any good then you'll just trade him away next year anyway in an attempt to lose more games.

Is it worse to lose when trying to lose like the Sixers or lose when trying to win like the Hornets?

Philly and 2&2 with back-to-back posts in an NBA-related thread.

<3

I used to hate Kobe. Now I love to hate Kobe.

interesting to think of the differences between kobe and carmelo, who now apparently cares about winning.

Back