• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LifeSaver Book - Great or Greatest Stocking Stuffer?

We always got the giant candy canes. In 20 years, I don't think my brother and I ever ate one. We did have lots of candy cane fights though.

I definitely remember getting the LifeSaver books at some point.

Back in the day I used to get a Slinky every year (classic silver metal...none of that plastic crap). Always awesome until it tangled and broke like 2 days later.

We still get stockings and they've been pretty similar the last few years. Usually a toothbrush and floss (ha), along with a bunch of candy (tailored to each of our preferences).

Yeah we always get the books and a chocolate orange. Didn't the Lifesavers book used to contain an actual storybook as well? Seems like the last few years it's just the candy. I usually only end up eating a few of the rolls but ya gotta have it.

My stocking staples are a clementine, jar of olives and some magazine subscription notifications.

sood91.jpg

Back