• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Pretentious Shit

The Moscow Mule. Great drink, but such a trend I quit drinking them. News flash!!! all drinks seved on ice in a copper cup will be colder. It does not only apply to the Moscow Mule.

The Moscow Mule. Great drink, but such a trend I quit drinking them. News flash!!! all drinks seved on ice in a copper cup will be colder. It does not only apply to the Moscow Mule.

Do they taste worse now that they are popular?

I've never had a Moscow Mule in a copper mug and yet I still think it's still a great drink.

No, and that is why I started by saying great drink, but the thread is on “pretentious shit” and my comment was directed about how everyone acts like these are some new thing and parade around their copper mugs. My grandfather’s favorite drink, and my mother says she remembers his copper mugs back from the 1950’s so nothing new about the drink or how to serve them.

Love the mugs, but like I said put any cold drink in them and it will taste better. Even beer.
Do they taste worse now that they are popular?

Today I received a J Peterman catalog in the mail (addressed to a person who lived in my house three owners ago). They call it an "owner's manual" instead of a catalog.

It is the most pretentious thing I have ever seen.

Today I received a J Peterman catalog in the mail (addressed to a person who lived in my house three owners ago). They call it an "owner's manual" instead of a catalog.

It is the most pretentious thing I have ever seen.

It may be a catalog to you, but it will always be an owner's manual to me.

Back