• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lob City - Dunk of the Year

TexasDeac10

Alphonso Smith
Reaction score
I was going to leave this in the NBA thread, but this deserves exposure. CP3 connected with Deandre Jordan tonight, who threw down one of the sickest dunks you'll see.

There's so much to love here. Deandre gets well above the rim, cocks back, and truly flushes it (no throwing it in the hoop like Blake). Brandon Knight, god bless him, looks like he's legitimately dead after the play. Deandre gives a "shit, that was nasty" face after the play, like he almost feels bad for Brandon Knight. Almost.

BFC0-EGCEAA1nM0.jpg

I want a GIF of those kids too. One kid is like looking around like what, and the other is just staring up at the jumbotron.

The call is pretty good too.

"Here comes Chris Paul.... the lob.... THE JAM! OHHH WHAT A MONSTER JAM BY DEANDRE JORDAN."

Guy just loses it. The players are losing it too. This is my favorite moment of this NBA season.

Holy shit. That was awesome. That might beat every Blake dunk ever.

Everything about everything in that video is perfect. So many subtleties.

Numbers is right, the kids are so choice too.

It's like they just saw a naked woman for the first time. Some are exuberant, one looks like he's worried his mom will find out that he just witnessed it, and another is just baffled. Awesome.

The kids are great. I love VDN trying to calm Blake down and Blake giving zero fucks and ignoring him completely. All the player reactions are just gold.

Back