• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville game: 12:20

When it becomes winning time and the game intensity ramps up can our team respond. So far they've been unable to do so

I try my best not to go all-in with emotional investment (always a bad idea with Wake sports), but this week is a little different.

Please, please get big, you hairy Deacs and fucking destroy Louisville.

I'm going so we are destined to lose. Haven't witnessed a Wake victory in person in a few years...

When it becomes winning time and the game intensity ramps up can our team respond. So far they've been unable to do so

Yeah, it's just the MO of this program it seems. Save the 2006 season and a few other times, our teams seem to wilt more often than not. As long as I've been a fan it seems that way. Maybe that's where the talent disparity really rears it's head, but I just don't think this Wake team is at a big talent disparity with most teams. I know FSU is down this year, but we still lined up with their athletes and went toe to toe. Clemson is the only team we've played this year where I felt there was a big talent gap. I guess it's a confidence thing, with the players and coaches. I don't think our coaching is confident in those situations and I don't think our players are confident in those situations. They need to break though to change that.

I'm going so we are destined to lose. Haven't witnessed a Wake victory in person in a few years...

Please post pictures so we will know who to lock up in a porta potty in the parking lot before the game.

Please post pictures so we will know who to lock up in a porta potty in the parking lot before the game.

636395323356265773-LamarJackson05.jpg

Are there any offensive activities planned for this game? I know our athletic department is a bunch of pussies, but between Wakeyleaks and LVille's pay for play fiasco, a big time school would not take the high road with these fuckers. Similar to the Clemson band spelling 31-0 to tOSU, or the tOSU band fucking with Michigan, we have to do something to these bastards. Throw playbooks at their players Cameron Crazee condom style, or go back to the "Jeff, have you driven a Ford lately?" or "No Means No" banner-style statements. Chain/lock their dressing room door from the outside so they can't come out to play, I don't know.

After all the shit we did at games as a student that got us meetings with Odom about behavior, assigned a Joel security guard, etc., for relatively trivial controversies regarding opponents, for current students this game warrants nothing less than getting thrown out and, preferably, arrested.

Are there any offensive activities planned for this game? I know our athletic department is a bunch of pussies, but between Wakeyleaks and LVille's pay for play fiasco, a big time school would not take the high road with these fuckers. Similar to the Clemson band spelling 31-0 to tOSU, or the tOSU band fucking with Michigan, we have to do something to these bastards. Throw playbooks at their players Cameron Crazee condom style, or go back to the "Jeff, have you driven a Ford lately?" or "No Means No" banner-style statements. Chain/lock their dressing room door from the outside so they can't come out to play, I don't know.

After all the shit we did at games as a student that got us meetings with Odom about behavior, assigned a Joel security guard, etc., for relatively trivial controversies regarding opponents, for current students this game warrants nothing less than getting thrown out and, preferably, arrested.

I really think we should give the Deacon the night off and let somebody dressed up in a Petrino costume and somebody in a slutty secretary costume ride out on the Harley and wreck at mid-field, while 2 our the hottest members of the dance team dress up as strippers and pole dance in each end zone.

I really think we should give the Deacon the night off and let somebody dressed up in a Petrino costume and somebody in a slutty secretary costume ride out on the Harley and wreck at mid-field, while 2 our the hottest members of the dance team dress up as strippers and pole dance in each end zone.

Wearing a neck brace and Sugar Bowl champions hat

Exactly. That is the kind of statement we need to give them. Have someone dressed up as Elrod throw a playbook in the motorcycle's spokes to cause it to wreck.

The entire crowd should serenade them with chants of "Cheaters", "Back to Big East", "Fuck You", and "Assholes". Also a banner saying "Leave the ACC" or something similar. Where is Justin Maynard when we need him?

Exactly. That is the kind of statement we need to give them. Have someone dressed up as Elrod throw a playbook in the motorcycle's spokes to cause it to wreck.

The entire crowd should serenade them with chants of "Cheaters", "Back to Big East", "Fuck You", and "Assholes". Also a banner saying "Leave the ACC" or something similar. Where is Justin Maynard when we need him?

Excellent touch.

Yeah, it's just the MO of this program it seems. Save the 2006 season and a few other times, our teams seem to wilt more often than not. As long as I've been a fan it seems that way. Maybe that's where the talent disparity really rears it's head, but I just don't think this Wake team is at a big talent disparity with most teams. I know FSU is down this year, but we still lined up with their athletes and went toe to toe. Clemson is the only team we've played this year where I felt there was a big talent gap. I guess it's a confidence thing, with the players and coaches. I don't think our coaching is confident in those situations and I don't think our players are confident in those situations. They need to break though to change that.

Yup, and sadly not just in football over the years :rulz:

lots of Runs on 3rd and 8.

The A/V people should play Been Caught Stealin before and during every single LVille play on offense.

Again one of The Bear from Gameday's picks this week. Hopefully this time we come through

Back