• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

you jackalopes keep C-Webb's name out ya moufs, that's soon-to-be Hall of Famer Chris Webber speaking

Gamecocks are my "other" team and I live in Columbia and I fucking despise Duke so tonight was kinda....awesome.

ESPN HQ in Bristol, CT flying flags at half mast today to mourn Duke loss.

Pos. Something went horribly wrong on my included message..

After viewing it, not so bad. You'll get my drift.

Last edited:
Pos. Something went horribly wrong on my included message..

After viewing it, not so bad. You'll get my drift.

Cool. It wasn't even on their home page by 1 am...that Duke lost...Instead, a picture of Lonzo Ball.

Now if they had won, we get promos for Mike and Mike discussing whether Duke is "back."

Mike and Mike just opened up the next segment saying that "USC beat Duke in what was basically a home game". USC's campus is 100 miles from Greenville....don't think they realize that UNC and Duke have basically been playing home games for every ACCT game, except for the past few years, considering that Greensboro colesium is only 53 miles from Djke's campus and 55 from chapel hill LOLOLOL

Carolina had a nice weekend with someone else doing the work for their student-athletes getting revenge on Nova and duke.

C7VJGEcVAAEaQUU.jpg

Poor baby. I feel so sorry for him. :tear:

Who was it from Troy that gave Kennard the shiner? Not all heroes wear capes.

Back