• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: NC State @ LJVM - 9 pm Wednesday - Bally Sports

Silly shit. I saw on Twitter if Xavier doesn’t beat GTown they are out. They have lost 7 of 8 and are 7-11 in conference. They going to put San Francisco in over Wake. GTFO… Wake is in. Miami is in. ND is in. NC will play in Dayton and VT has a shot to sneak in if they make semis next week.

San Francisco is good

Those other teams are garbage though

Inject this Forbes post-game into my veins

Maybe I'm just drunk but I'm feeling the emotions

My deacs. What a season

San Francisco is good

Those other teams are garbage though

The metrics say that. They are ahead of Wisconsin on KP and you could make a strong argument that Wisky deserves a 1 seed. I see a San Fran team that only has St Mary’s and Zags as opportunities to make some noise and they finished 0-4 in those games.

The metrics say that. They are ahead of Wisconsin on KP and you could make a strong argument that Wisky deserves a 1 seed. I see a San Fran team that only has St Mary’s and Zags as opportunities to make some noise and they finished 0-4 in those games.

The Dons also lost to a dogshit Portland team at home. They had some decent OOC wins.

So much respect for Mucius. His improvement and understanding of his role on this team has been a huge positive. He’ll be remembered as a special Demon Deacon for his contributions toward turning this thing around. Impressed that he not only stuck it out, but worked his ass off to be a leader and very important piece on a program-changing team.

It’s easy to forget how lost he used to be.

fwiw I think Wake should be in even without an ACCT win

San Francisco is good

Xavier is not

Forbes basically saying its a joke if Alondes doesn't win POY.

Whoever said the beeping was the score table resetting the shot clock and all that shit I think was 100% on point.

I'm going back through the second half and the most clear example of it synching was 11:20 when Alondes Yams it and the beep matches perfectly right after the ball is off the rim and about halfway to Alondes.

Forbes said team is going to take a few days off and he is off to do some recruiting. Will try to catch Keller's game in Colorado. Team leaving Monday night to head to Brooklyn.

Also, something I noticed during the game, but now being able to rewind, on Daivien's drive to make it 57-48, he makes it, there's about 2 seconds where it looks like the play will go the other way, Forbes starts pacing back down calm as can be.

The whistle goes and then he absolutely fucking loses it. I really hate that the camera cut away. His ability to keep his cool when he thinks play is going to continue, to the second he knows it's done and sending that feedback towards the players is incredible.

I'm so glad he's our coach.

Whoever said the beeping was the score table resetting the shot clock and all that shit I think was 100% on point.

I'm going back through the second half and the most clear example of it synching was 11:20 when Alondes Yams it and the beep matches perfectly right after the ball is off the rim and about halfway to Alondes.

Yep that was me, I’m 100% sure that’s what it was.

Why they had a microphone picking that up is another question entirely…..

Back