• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Hoops playing Florida next year

DeaconBrews

Reaction score
@flasportsbuzz: For S.Fla-based UF and FSU fans: OB will announce UF will play Wake Forest, FSU will play USF at BB&T Center (Panthers' arena) Dec. 20.

So much for keeping it cupcake

This is part of the home-and-home we owe UF for Donovan's buyout? #scoop

Dorian Finney Smith is gonna drop 25 on us, Michael Frazier II is gonna hit 5 3's, and Chris Walker will teabag the Devster (if Walker doesn't go pro, and he shouldnt)

LOL, we will get smoked. Billy D all up in that ass!

I fully expect us to get blown the fuck out, but we didn't cower against top competition this past year. We just played down to the level of all the shit opponents we played.

Is it home or away? My fear is the Bzdelikian road woes will still resonate on these players even with a new coach.

Yeah what's their recruiting class look like? They'll be nowhere near as good regardless.
2 5-stars in 2013, 3 4-stars in 2014. They just reload.

Is it home or away? My fear is the Bzdelikian road woes will still resonate on these players even with a new coach.

It's in the arena where the Florida Panthers play. Near Tampa I think?

Yeah what's their recruiting class look like? They'll be nowhere near as good regardless.

They'll still have Kasey Hill, Frazier II, DFS, Walker, and 1 5 and 2 4s coming in. Plus Eric Murphy's little brother is transferring in from dook and Harris might rejoin the team.

Why is Wake playing in this? It's a fine opportunity, but it's three Florida schools playing at a hockey arena and they were like OH SHIT DUDE, let's invite Wake?

I mean I guess. Why not just make that the Miami-Florida game for the year? Or bring FIU or FAU? Anyone but a random NC team.

Why is Wake playing in this? It's a fine opportunity, but it's three Florida schools playing at a hockey arena and they were like OH SHIT DUDE, let's invite Wake?

I mean I guess. Why not just make that the Miami-Florida game for the year? Or bring FIU or FAU? Anyone but a random NC team.

Maybe Ron is friends with Jeremy Foley?

They'll still have Kasey Hill, Frazier II, DFS, Walker, and 1 5 and 2 4s coming in. Plus Eric Murphy's little brother is transferring in from dook and Harris might rejoin the team.

So, we're catching them at a good time then?

:tear:

Wake v. Florida? Should go well for the Deacs.

content_sarahconnorashdeath.jpg

Back