• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Hoops playing Florida next year

We just need to link the thread from last year when Kansas was announced as our 1st round opponent.

Its in Broward County, North of MIA

It will be nice to watch the basketball Deacs in Ft. Lauderdale then come back and watch the football Deacs and do New Year's Eve in Miami.

#ManUp #ClawsIN #aWAKEning

It will be nice to watch the basketball Deacs in Ft. Lauderdale then come back and watch the football Deacs and do New Year's Eve in Miami.

#ManUp #ClawsIN #aWAKEning

Thats the spirit PH.

I'm sure we will still have the schedule loaded with plenty of cupcakes. Is this gonna be another big payday like the Battle for Atlantis?

well that explains Ron going to Dallas today. Shortsighted basement dwellers here...Well done Mr. Wellman!

We just need to link the thread from last year when Kansas was announced as our 1st round opponent.

Yeah. I don't really understand why everyone is convinced we're going to get blown out. We will have a better coach (hopefully Manning), our players will be a year older, and this year's Kansas team with Embiid will likely be better than next years Florida team. You guys always complain about our schedule being too soft, then complain when we get an opportunity like this. Just can't please everyone I suppose.

This will mark the day everyone joins #ManUp

Last edited:
I think they'll win by 6-8. But we will be the older team.

our fans are so shitty

I might go. Dad went to UF, so it'll be fun to finally talk shit.

Sadly I think we'd have a better chance in football than basketball. Is that sad?

My God, didn't the Bz era start with a game against a team from Florida? #horribleflashback

Back