• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Minority babies outnumbered white newborns in 2011

Keeper is an intentional troll. He probably believes a lot of what he says, but most of his posts are designed to get a rise out of people. TheReff is a troll, but I think he just posts dumb things. Like the thread the other day about CP flopping, he just has really dopey opinions.

I tip on the full price amount, minus sales tax, of course.

...because even waitresses need to learn how to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. The heavens bless the USA!!!!!

Do you and Reff go dutch, or do you alternate who picks up the tab?

We have a lunch crowd that meets every week day. About 10 of us. Dutch except when bets are placed on trivia, etc. I would invite you to join us but we're full.

We have a lunch crowd that meets every week day. About 10 of us. Dutch except when bets are placed on trivia, etc. I would invite you to join us but we're full.

That's unfortunate. I would hate to come between you and Reff's brother from another mother thing.

Twinsies! Can we get a name for this twin connection like the Doofi?

"You're lucky you aren't at Wake in the 70s and a member of KA or Kappa Sig. They would have definitely kicked your ass out for that."

"The Lighthouse is still open? It was so cheap when we were there, we;d eat at The Lighthouse once a week. "

Rj, these are the type of comments I actually appreciate from you and Bob and all the folks at MSD before me. In the late 90s KA was Timmy D's favorite hang out, and I never heard of the Lighthouse. Changes and lost traditions give me a better perspective on Wake and how things have evolved (or in some case, not).

Bob, appreciated your story about the Lighthouse and the owner.

What a blessing RJ and BKF have been to us all. I pray for their continued success each Sunday at my fundmentalist Baptist Church.

Back