• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Minority babies outnumbered white newborns in 2011

:rofl:

Not sure if this was a typo or intended, but hilarious, especially if a typo.

Typo. Leaving it.

Can't you see them at lunch at The Lighthouse paling around, talking about the good ol' days of "neighborhood schools"?

The Lighthouse is still open? It was so cheap when we were there, we;d eat at The Lighthouse once a week.

I looked at their website. It's still very reasonable. It used to be dirt cheap.

My main thing there was the hamburger steak with cheese, a salad and iced tea.

Where did you and Reff have lunch this week?

Vencenzios every Monday. Child's portion of spaghetti , combined with senior citizens discount $3.84. Tuesday Four Way Restaurant. Vegetable Plate with Senior Citizen Discount under four dollars. Wednesday Waldo's Wings ..Salad topped with chicken and cheese. No discount. Had to work through lunch today. Tomorrow I will be at Rortary because I am a civic minded Republican.

Vencenzios every Monday. Child's portion of spaghetti , combined with senior citizens discount $3.84. Tuesday Four Way Restaurant. Vegetable Plate with Senior Citizen Discount under four dollars. Wednesday Waldo's Wings ..Salad topped with chicken and cheese. No discount. Had to work through lunch today. Tomorrow I will be at Rortary because I am a civic minded Republican.

I knew it. Awesome that you guys are best friends like that.

Because you seem to post and think like the exact same person.

That would be sweet. Sometimes, I wonder if keeper and Reff are conjoined twins. Maybe keeper is a clone of The Reff.

Vencenzios every Monday. Child's portion of spaghetti , combined with senior citizens discount $3.84. Tuesday Four Way Restaurant. Vegetable Plate with Senior Citizen Discount under four dollars. Wednesday Waldo's Wings ..Salad topped with chicken and cheese. No discount. Had to work through lunch today. Tomorrow I will be at Rortary because I like having people try to sell me insurance.

fixed

Back to the OP....

Awesome, white girls suck. More options (18 years from now after my second divorce) for this guy please.

No joke. All the nice flavors out there and people still stick with the same old vanilla.

What a great resteraunt list. Brazy and myself have been to Four Way and Waldo's Wings far more than any individual should.

Went to Waldo's on Sunday for a nice hungover birthday meal. $4 (used to be $3, still not completely over that) pitchers of Bud Light FTW!

I'm pretty much the whitest dude you'll see, but I found out a couple months ago that my maternal great-grandmother was mixed-race black. No one ever knew, because she had doctored her birth certificates to say she was hispanic.

Welcome, brother. Here's a little something to get you started, although you may already have mastered the second lesson.

I'm pretty much the whitest dude you'll see, but I found out a couple months ago that my maternal great-grandmother was mixed-race black. No one ever knew, because she had doctored her birth certificates to say she was hispanic.

You're lucky you aren't at Wake in the 70s and a member of KA or Kappa Sig. They would have definitely kicked your ass out for that.

Back