• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mo'ne

Ralph Medlin

Reaction score
Who is psyched to watch her pitch?

I know the whole Little League thing on national television just perpetuates the out of control sports culture but I can't help myself...

As a girl who played LL I love Mo'Ne and think she's a total stud. I hope she doesn't get shelled by Nevada. That being said ESPN has been way over the top in their constant promotion of her during every other game and all of their shows. It's gotten pretty annoying.

Nevada is loaded. They appear to be the best team in tourney.

All in on my JACKIE ROBINSON WEST but defs pulling for Mo to do her thing. Hope she doesn't become the victim to the ESPN hype machine backlash.

All in on my JACKIE ROBINSON WEST but defs pulling for Mo to do her thing. Hope she doesn't become the victim to the ESPN hype machine backlash.

If so, she'll just end up as a correspondent on Baseball Tonight.

A 13 year-old girl throwing 70 is just ridiculous.

I believe little league is basically white line to white line to speed the games up.

These Nevada kids can rake.

I saw some stat that the avg starting pitcher vs this team isn't even lasting (2 maybe 3) innings and giving up like 8 runs.
The Nevada team averages 3 runs an inning.

The three runs are a bummer, but the five strikeouts in two innings is pretty ridic.

Back