• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mo'ne

The Las Vegas team is just loaded with some big ass 12 year olds.

Good God, are they roiding already?

The Las Vegas team is just loaded with some big ass 12 year olds.

Good God, are they roiding already?

When I was in law school I coached a middle school's soccer team and had one 7th grader who was a monster. He was a grown-ass man compared to the rest of those kids, and he just dominated. I had other coaches actually ask me not to play him.

It's too bad Philly couldn't capitalize when they had runners on base. And that DP was just bad luck...

I'm still waiting to hear more about this "out of control sports culture."

Good run for Taney, but they kicked the ball around too much last night. They've been solid on D, but 2 bad errors handed Chicago 4 easy runs.

Philly did a nice job of being patient on the starting pitcher as to wait for him to hit 85.

I love this Illinois team.

Cool side story: BJ and Justin Upton paid for some of the players parents to be able to fly in for the games this weekend. Kudos to the Ups.

I'm still waiting to hear more about this "out of control sports culture."

We pay our president less than Dahntay Jones. I love sports but the idea that we have our priorities seriously misaligned in this country it is a pretty easy argument to make.

We pay our president less than Dahntay Jones. I love sports but the idea that we have our priorities seriously misaligned in this country it is a pretty easy argument to make.

Anyone who has kids in sports knows how crazy America's sports culture has become. I call it the youth sports industrial complex.

And the top DJ makes over $66 million so the entertainment world is right there with it. Babe Ruth made more than the president back in the day, but he had a better year.

ESPN reporting that evidence uncovered (and apparently admitted to) that the Jackie Robinson team knowingly violated the geographic boundary rules in assembling that team. Wins vacated.

Shitty circumstances adults put kids in again.

Back