• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moto Transferring

Any actual news on where Moto might be headed? I want to get a head start on my future NCAA Tournament bracket research.

You realize he won't play next year since he has to sit out a year due to transferring, right?

Any actual news on where Moto might be headed? I want to get a head start on my future NCAA Tournament bracket research.
776.gif

He should probably just say he was kidding around now....go ahead an suit up Moto, no hard feelings.

....wishful thinking. Or maybe I'm just an idiot.

You realize he won't play next year since he has to sit out a year due to transferring, right?

I was referring to how so many former Deacs transfer and go on to play in the NCAA Tournament with other schools.

I'm well aware that he'll have to sit out a year if he chooses to transfer to another D1 school. But many transfers have already begun getting interest, even ones who will need to sit out 2014-2015.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...ry-transfer-2014-offseason-college-basketball

Wow. I had no idea ryan anderson was leaving bc until I stumbled on his name in that list.

If Moto goes to Towson I am completely gobsmacked. That kid has huge potential and if he had stayed with Manning he could have been a serious player. Craziness.

Having said that, Towson must be offering his dream of being a 3.

We'll all be eating crow when he turns into Magic Moto running point forward for Towson.

I think Moto leaving is a blow. He had some great moments and just needed coaching. He's going to eat people alive at Towson but isn't going to realize his true potential.

Back