• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nancy has a secret

NewtPelosiSofaEngineering.jpg

Pelosi has basically zero credibility when it comes to mud slinging.

Nancy Pelosi going after Newt could bump him up 10 points in the polls.

John King: "We'll start off with Speaker Gingrich. Nancy Pelosi claims that you..."

Nancy Pelosi going after Newt could bump him up 10 points in the polls.

John King: "We'll start off with Speaker Gingrich. Nancy Pelosi claims that you..."

Perhaps she suspects this is what's gonna happen- she's actually trying to give Newt a boost in the polls. She has to know how disliked she is, especially with Republicans.

Everyone already knows that she's a soulless automaton bent on aborting as many babies as possible.

Wait, that's not the secret? It's about the morally repugnant asshat?

maybe he has tape of Newt in a gay club's orgy room....Hey, Newt loved America so much he had to have sex with guys....NTTAWTT

maybe he has tape of Newt in a gay club's orgy room....Hey, Newt loved America so much he had to have sex with guys....NTTAWTT

I guess Newt did more work in Nancy's district (San Fran for the unaware) than we knew. Nttawtt.

Look at the comments left on that video. I think Repubs might hate her more than they hate Obama. How can this not help Newt- if he's serious about running he needs to come out strong against Pelosi and tie her and Mitt together (Romney asked Pelosi to release what she knows).
Does anyone else think she looks possessed in this video?
Fuck this bitch !!

Mrs. Frankenstein can't even fucking smile anymore, due to all the fucking plastic surgery done to the cunts face..LMFAO

GO DIE IN A FIRE PELOSI !!!!
I always thought she was a vicious b*tch.  Now I know!
enjoy your cervical cancer you daughter of satan
Militant Feminist Bitch-Cunt.
What a beastly woman
There are plenty more comments like that. I think what Pelosi has done will help Newt. I mean, if he can turn the "open marriage" charge from his ex-wife into a win this should be a piece of cake.

Look at the comments left on that video. I think Repubs might hate her more than they hate Obama. How can this not help Newt- if he's serious about running he needs to come out strong against Pelosi and tie her and Mitt together (Romney asked Pelosi to release what she knows).

There are plenty more comments like that. I think what Pelosi has done will help Newt. I mean, if he can turn the "open marriage" charge from his ex-wife into a win this should be a piece of cake.

lol YouTube comments are the lowest form of communication.

Her secret is that she has a bigger cock than he does.

lol YouTube comments are the lowest form of communication.

That might be- but I think those comments are indicative of how Republican voters view Pelosi. They despise her and she knows it. Maybe she was throwing a bone to Gingrich. Or maybe she really does have some dirt on him. I can't imagine Obama is scared of running against Newt. If he is he's been seriously misled.

Back