• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nancy has a secret

Look at the comments left on that video. I think Repubs might hate her more than they hate Obama. How can this not help Newt- if he's serious about running he needs to come out strong against Pelosi and tie her and Mitt together (Romney asked Pelosi to release what she knows).

There are plenty more comments like that. I think what Pelosi has done will help Newt. I mean, if he can turn the "open marriage" charge from his ex-wife into a win this should be a piece of cake.

Poor dumb Mitt. He fell for Nancy's trap.

I don't know what to make of this, but my gut says Pelosi actually has something. My guess: Newt has a love child, Edwards style. But I have no idea.

If Pelosi doesn't having anything, she'll prove herself an idiot. So we cannot discount this possibility.

I don't know what to make of this, but my gut says Pelosi actually has something. My guess: Newt has a love child, Edwards style. But I have no idea.

If Pelosi doesn't having anything, she'll prove herself an idiot. So we cannot discount this possibility.

No chance it's that big of a bomb and she sat on it this long.

More like Nancy in her typical manner of overvaluing her own importance and ideas thinks she has something great when it's likely something pretty lame.

she's not already?

"Not to be outdone by Newt's contributions to the San Francisco community, Governor Romney decided to participate."

nupx1mxj:tw1

Could Newt have pulled a Hugh Grant?

I just don't see any way that something like that would

a) only be known by Pelosi

or

b) be known by others and still kept a secret.

I just don't see any way that something like that would

a) only be known by Pelosi

or

b) be known by others and still kept a secret.

Can't stand Newt and Nancy, but why would Pelosi want to derail Newt now? Would be much better to take him down AFTER he won the nomination. The Dems would have loved to have Newt remain as a damaged Speaker, but the Pubs took him out themselves. Florida is winner take all and it's in the establishment GOP's best interest to take out Newt now (see today's Drudge Report). If there were a smoking gun which can take Newt down, it would be played by the GOP establishment before the Florida primary.

Can't stand Newt and Nancy, but why would Pelosi want to derail Newt now? Would be much better to take him down AFTER he won the nomination. The Dems would have loved to have Newt remain as a damaged Speaker, but the Pubs took him out themselves. Florida is winner take all and it's in the establishment GOP's best interest to take out Newt now (see today's Drudge Report). If there were a smoking gun which can take Newt down, it would be played by the GOP establishment before the Florida primary.

Because females bent on revenge use well thought out, logical strategies all the time.

I can't believe Newt has made it this far. The GOP has gone truly crazy by allowing him this momentum, and now they may not be able to kill off him before he kills their chances in 2012.

There is no question that Newt is the most entertaining politician out there right now. That guy is an absolute wild man - cheating on wives, divorcing them when they get sick, lobbying for Freddie, wanting to colonize the moon, taking all of the credit for every good thing that has happened to the U.S. since 1978, taking none of the blame for anything bad, attacking capitalism and free market enterprise while trying to win the GOP nomination, etc., etc., etc. Without him involved, Mitt is already anointed with only Ron Paul pestering him.

Newt appears to be trying to single-handedly destroy the Republican Party. If he fails at that, and somehow wins the nomination and presidency, there is little doubt that he will single-handedly destroy the world. I am starting to really like Newt, but man is he crazy and dangerous.

Back