• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC Sports Betting

Got a 50% deposit match from FanDuel over the weekend up to $250 (this was after the new NC customer bonus). Just got another one for $100, but this time you have to deposit $1K+. Probably a dumb question, but can you just deposit the $1K and immediately withdrawal it after the bonus hits?

You need to look at the terms. When the bonuses get higher in amounts I've seen where you have to bet through the deposit a certain amount of times to get the bonus etc. The welcome ones are easy etc, but they aren't all that way.

My fanduel deposit offers are match up to $250, but will get the match in bonus bets. So there isn't anything to withdraw. And you get like 5 days to use the bonus bets, or you lose them. Not sure about the higher offers though

Got a 50% deposit match from FanDuel over the weekend up to $250 (this was after the new NC customer bonus). Just got another one for $100, but this time you have to deposit $1K+. Probably a dumb question, but can you just deposit the $1K and immediately withdrawal it after the bonus hits?
Almost all of them have terms saying something along the lines of "if you abuse the bonus bets we reserve the right to cancel your account and terminate your bonus bets"

I have $75 more in bonus money that I have to use by 3/29. What futures bets should I be making

Deposited $60 of my own money across 6 sites when betting opened up, did the bare minimum to get the bonus bets, and I'm cashing out a little over $2k today.

Looking back, the bonus bets are a pretty great tool to get people onto the sites. I'm walking away with $2k+ that I didn't have before, which is cool, but if I treated the bonus bets like my own money and removed 2-3 bets that paid out big I basically would have broken even.

Deposited $60 of my own money across 6 sites when betting opened up, did the bare minimum to get the bonus bets, and I'm cashing out a little over $2k today.

Looking back, the bonus bets are a pretty great tool to get people onto the sites. I'm walking away with $2k+ that I didn't have before, which is cool, but if I treated the bonus bets like my own money and removed 2-3 bets that paid out big I basically would have broken even.

This was basically my experience. I rolled the dice hard with Georgia when I heard Sallis was out; and then I hit a ridiculous NBA parlay last night using Cha/Cle.

I'm cashing out a little over $2k too, but I've bought a bunch of stuff I've wanted to buy along the way...

... So, I've also gotten an Xbox Series X, a new Cuisinart grill, brewery memberships for a couple of friends, and I've taken my whole family to some unusually nice dinners.

... but, that all took some uncomfortable risks that I won't be taking moving forward. This was a unique 2-week stretch.

My wife managed to pull out around $1,850 with almost zero risk (using arbitrage, 'no-brainer' bets, etc).

For what it's worth, I took the $2k left of my profit this morning, and put it into FLUT (owner of FanDuel). I don't intend to touch that for a long while.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_103822_Robinhood.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_103822_Robinhood.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Fan Duel is the best run online app. Makes sense to invest in them.

So I deposited into FanDuel after doing all of the DraftKings stuff (I am now an official DraftKings VIP member, they contacted me directly and have given me money as bonus bets for agreeing to join the program). But it says after your $5 bet, you get $200 in Bonus Bets, but every time I try to use it, it's just one single switch for the $200, it won't let me break it up or split it...at least as far as I can tell. Do I really have to bet all $200 on one bet?

It's $200 free bucks. Full send on a Longshot.

Bama is something like +560 tonight and stranger stuff has happened.

I threw one of my big bonus bets on Wyndham Clark to win the masters.

Yeah, I feel like on one of the two apps I could split up the bonus bet money, but on the other I had to drop all 250 on one bet. OFC I put it on Pitt against Wake in the ACC Tourney because I just knew we were gonna fuck that up.

Yeah, I feel like on one of the two apps I could split up the bonus bet money, but on the other I had to drop all 250 on one bet. OFC I put it on Pitt against Wake in the ACC Tourney because I just knew we were gonna fuck that up.

Wake related - I swear one year in the late 90s our football team was undefeated against the spread.

On fanduels if I click the switch for bonus bets it auto fills in the $200 or whatever but then I can tap on the window that was auto filled and change it to something else and it just pulls the money from the bonus bet pool instead of my normal money.

I experimented with all the bonus bet money on all the apps... Ended up cashing out nearly $3K after one week. PGA daily leaders, top 5s, and tournament winner bets strategically placed can cash big-time due to odds. Scottie's comeback on Sunday at the players was a nice windfall.

I've got a good amount of exposure on UConn tonight. With so many bonus bets and boosts around, I've got a couple $20 and $25 bonus bets that I fired on UConn ML and -6. I'm holding a +880 Purdue to win the title ticket from before the tournament started and a 13-1 UConn to win the title ticket from December - so one of those is going to cash. For boosts I've also tossed in Uconn -2.5 1H to like -135 and then an additional UConn -6.5 bet boosted to +110.

So I guess what I'm saying is let's get big you Hairy Dogs.

Back