• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

blew 6 there wolford

Wolford has missed quite a few opportunities today to make some big plays. The play calling has actually been decent, he just has failed to execute some possible game changing plays.

Receivers aren't very good at running under the ball. Wolford has been good enough placing the ball to get some of those complete.

It's not either/or, it's both Wolford and the receivers that are problems.

Hinton isn't sitting in the pocket going through 3 check downs, he maybe makes 2 reads per passing play and then tucks. The receivers don't do him any passing favors either

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Finish the 3rd quarter 26-16 and at least you have some hope. Then again, I hate hope.

Wolford is not the problem. He may not single-handedly win the game, but he's doing his part. We can't run, and we can't defend the pass.

Wolford crazy tough. Reminds me of his freshman year.

A few high snaps.

Wolford doing his best turtle impression hiding in the pocket there and then sneaking away

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

We can win this.
We had a bad first quarter 17-0
Since then, we've been winning.

Back