• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

Finish the 3rd quarter 26-16 and at least you have some hope. Then again, I hate hope.

Dang it Deacs. Stop giving hope. Of course this assumes they won't score in the next 2 mins.

State has a solid D line. Their secondary is as shit as ours

Big day so far for Tabari.
7 catches, 107 yds and a TD.

Chop block on state negates like a fifty yard carry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Receivers aren't very good at running under the ball. Wolford has been good enough placing the ball to get some of those complete.

Its not on the WRs, Wolford isn't good making passes that 25 yards or longer. The ball is either overthrown, or it is thrown with "too much air" and makes it feel like the ball is in the air for hours. The former just doesn't even give the WR a chance to catch the ball. The latter allows time for DBs to get to the ball and make a play.

Personally, I think Wolford is a tough gutsy kid. Assuming the O-line gives him time to make a pass, his strength is in timing routes of 10-15 yards.

Last edited:
And they got it all back

So much laundry

Its not on the WRs, Wolford isn't good making passes that 25 yards or longer. The ball is either overthrown, or it is thrown with "too much air" and makes it feel like the ball is in the air for hours. The former just doesn't even give the WR to catch the ball. The latter allows time for DBs to get to the ball and make a play.

Personally, I think Wolford is a tough gutsy kid. Assuming the O-line gives him time to make a pass, his strength is in timing routes of 10-15 yards.
I agree with this in general, but those traits are not the problem today.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Back