• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Track Regionals

Gotta defer to our boy Juice on that one.

ETA: Jokes aside it doesn't look like he has a GREAT shot but who knows based on the numbers? He got second in his preliminary heat but the top 9 from the other heat were all faster than everyone in the second heat period by three seconds if the numbers I see are accurate.

Times in preliminary heats aren't necessarily telling. Gotta race to qualify on place, because odds are one of the heats will always be fast.

What's the qualification format for finals? Top 5 from each heat and then top two times regardless of heat?

What's the qualification format for finals? Top 5 from each heat and then top two times regardless of heat?

That's exactly right. I think there was a protest in Graves' heat which added a 13th runner. Graves' has as good a shot as anyone in the field to win the race. My gut is that he'll finish between 5th and 9th but you never know. He's been rolling the last two weeks.

great race off a very slow pace. Graves ran the last 400 meters(one lap of the track)
in 51.92 seconds. We'll have a team score which means Director's Cup points
in Men's and Women's Track this year.

Great race Kyle.
6th in the nation. Something to be very proud of.

Back