• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Do not want Miller. The article in a prior post confirms that Skip DID offer Wes a position at Wake and Wes turned him down to join the Blue Goats. I say let him wait and go coach at his beloved Chapel Hell later on. Again, I love our former great quarterback Larry Russell's quote, "We aren't hiring no g.d. Tar Heels".

i believe we didn’t offer him a preferred / guaranteed spot out of HS

all i know is if this univey hires collins i will never watch another wake basketbal game ever agin

In an article referenced earlier, Skip made the same offer at the same time as Ole Roy and little Wes chose the Blue Goats. Miller is the light blue enemy, he is one of Them. Deacs Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In an article referenced earlier, Skip made the same offer at the same time as Ole Roy and little Wes chose the Blue Goats. Miller is the light blue enemy, he is one of Them. Deacs Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yawn. Look at his record. The man stands on his own two feet and wins. Boring parody here.

So we have 3 sets of sources saying it’s a done deal with 3 different coaches. I dig it.

I still believe it’s Beilein.

Why? No idea; like everybody else I’m just guessing.

Evan Daniels and Jeff Goodman have listed the finalists as Wes Miller and Steve Forbes. No decision has been made...yet.

OK. So now it appears that I got the okey doke on Matta. Yes, I’m a tad disappointed if that happened.

Now I understand that Miller had an interview but did not receive an offer. Looks like it’s Forbes. If so, that is an interesting hire and one that should excite us! We shall see.

OK. So now it appears that I got the okey doke on Matta. Yes, I’m a tad disappointed if that happened.

Now I understand that Miller had an interview but did not receive an offer. Looks like it’s Forbes. If so, that is an interesting hire and one that should excite us! We shall see.

I'm a thad disapointed too.

Evan Daniels and Jeff Goodman have listed the finalists as Wes Miller and Steve Forbes. No decision has been made...yet.

Daniels said we will have a coach tomorrow (now today). I think Currie has his guy. A leak will probably come in the morning with an official announcement happening in the afternoon. Hoping it’s Forbes.

Baby with the midnight drop. Feeling it

Yes x1000.

Some reasons?
I’m for Forbes over Miller right now. But seems Miller was successful in turning around a program and Forbes kind of came into a successful program. Just saying what I see, don’t know much more than that.

Back