• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Goodman is wrong on this.

Manning isn’t getting 15 mill. John Currie didn’t negotiate with Manning’s agent for 6 weeks to pay him what he was originally owed.

KVegas, Goodman is staying the same thing you are, essentially.

Glad we got the buyout stuff out of the way for the day before RJ woke up, now that we have that finished back to our new coach.

Not sure why you have such disdain, but you're clearly ignorant. Appreciate the overwhelming majority of Wake fans who know and believe different. I'm extremely lucky to have built up a great network of sources over the last six years. I've went out of my way today to thank them for the great info over the last week.

Based on the hate mail I've received on this, I owe you an apology. I'm sorry and will refrain from sounding off about it going forward.

Lost in the shuffle is that Currie saved a lot of money on the new annual salary with Forbes. What are we guessing —1.5 mm ??

Lost in the shuffle is that Currie saved a lot of money on the new annual salary with Forbes. What are we guessing —1.5 mm ??

I'm guessing it will be $2-2.5M. He's not coming to be the lowest paid coach in the ACC.

We will never go the judo rout. Fantasy. If this is the Forbes model, take Miller.

Yeah, I clarified this in a later post, but I think that's bad policy for Wake admissions. Not just Athletics. Bad, backwards, and outdated across the whole university.

I agree that is a bad policy and practice. It is something Wake put in place in the last 15 years or so. Wake used to be very JuCo friendly.

Press Conference scheduled on Wake Forest Athletics YouTube for 11:00 a.m. on May 1, 2020. Welcome Coach Forbes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC5J5sLpMT8

giphy.gif

Goodman is wrong on this.

Manning isn’t getting 15 mill. John Currie didn’t negotiate with Manning’s agent for 6 weeks to pay him what he was originally owed.
Perhaps half now, the other half later.

Apologize if I've caused hate mail to stream your way. It's a good day for Wake Forest. Enjoy it!

You didn't cause anything. I did by getting salty with this drawn out search. I was wrong to direct any ire your way. Again, very sorry. Enjoy this great day!

Back