• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Forums Feedback, Suggestions, Issues, etc.

cookoutdeac

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Centralized thread for gathering feedback/etc. Notice something missing? Want some new feature? Styling is real weird somewhere? This is the place to ask or report it.

We can obviously not guarantee full feature parity with the vBulleting setup we had but will do our best over the next few months to make things as good as ever here.

How do I adjust the number of posts per page. Didn't see it in my profile.

What about Tapatalk? Is that still an option?
Still evaluating whether or not we'll set this up tbh.. it costs us money and is more and more riddled with ads by the day (and they don't do good things with the data they harvest from forums). I think I'll eventually try to sort it out if they support XF but it won't be for a week or two at the soonest.

And yes, what RSF said, try this out on mobile, it is a much smoother experience than vBulletin was and is actually responsive now.

Still evaluating whether or not we'll set this up tbh.. it costs us money and is more and more riddled with ads by the day (and they don't do good things with the data they harvest from forums). I think I'll eventually try to sort it out if they support XF but it won't be for a week or two at the soonest.

And yes, what RSF said, try this out on mobile, it is a much smoother experience than vBulletin was and is actually responsive now.
Oh wait this wasn't sarcasm?

It looks fine on mobile. We'll see how it looks when you can go directly to the first new post and other functions are added. Tapatalk works well. I bought Pro many years ago and have never had ads.

I think it looks good even if I can’t figure out how to go to unread posts
It might be a little bit off knowing what your unread posts were from the old software, so by default it will probably think page 1 is unread on most. Once you're actually caught up default click behavior is going to first unread.

Back