• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Forums Feedback, Suggestions, Issues, etc.

Twitter embedding doesn’t show up in Tapatalk for new posts in the last 48 hours or so.

Twitter embedding doesn’t show up in Tapatalk for new posts in the last 48 hours or so.
yeah 🤷 that's all on tapa's side of things.. it's been highly variable/broken before for a bit, but we're up to date as much as possible on the plugin

yeah 🤷 that's all on tapa's side of things.. it's been highly variable/broken before for a bit, but we're up to date as much as possible on the plugin
I think Elon fired the person at twitter who was responsible for making sure those embeds worked

I think Elon fired the person at twitter who was responsible for making sure those embeds worked
Honestly, it's possible. I kind of suspect tapa might be doing some optimization where if they can't load the content before they're ready to render their page, then it just defaults to link instead.

iPhone posting on chrome:

if I’m typing in the reply box but I want to go open another tab to check something I can’t click done and get out of the keyboard and open a new tab

iPhone posting on chrome:

if I’m typing in the reply box but I want to go open another tab to check something I can’t click done and get out of the keyboard and open a new tab

Click outside of the reply box, in the gold background field and the keyboard will disappear and you'll be able to open other tabs.

I imagine this has more to do with Elon than our board, but sometimes lately if I open a page with an embedded tweet it’ll freeze up and take forever to load the tweet. Using Safari on iOS

Anyone else?

So…have signatures just gone away?

Not very important but wondering.

why does the "search titles only" check box in the search function not search only titles?

Not sure how difficult it would be to implement but a helpful tool on the old boards for Mafia games especially was being able to click on the number of posts a thread had and see the ranked list of posts by poster in that thread.

Back