• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Forums Feedback, Suggestions, Issues, etc.

Hmm, tapa doesn't directly support it, but if you save draft and insert into another quote it kinda works?
Ah, so just do it one at a time. Ok, easy enough

It worked fine on the old setup. So tapa just doesn't support it with the new software?

Weirdly, I've gotten it to work once or twice and I don't think I did anything differently

why is it posting the entire link for me instead of shortening the very long ones from when I access an article from an email or something?

I've developed a workaround where you just ask your question in the thread and people can vote via reaction. You have to do the tallying yourself though.

Example: Who is your favorite celebrity crossdresser ? :

1. Rupaul -- Thumbs Up
2. Ellen Degeneres -- Thumbs Down
3. doofus/numbers -- Wow

The team and I are working to create a reaction emoji face that conveys the thought of "WTF are you talking about you idiot ?"

Mods, how do I change my "description"?
Want "Resident Old Man" rather than Pumpfaker.
Thanks

Mods, how do I change my "description"?
Want "Resident Old Man" rather than Pumpfaker.
Thanks

Make a donation the next time we raise money for boards maintenance and hosting and you'll have that ability. If you believe you paid last time, send a PM to cookout and he'll flip the switch for you if you did.

I def contributed, what I believe, was the last time. I'll send a note to Cookout, thanks.

Yeah, confirming you're registered in the correct group already. Custom Title can be set from Account Details (underneath your profile menu in the top right corner) if you're a benefactor.

What is a profile post and how does one make one?
There was actually something similar on VBulletin but wasn't used very much. Just click on someone's username to go to their profile and then you can post on it (and that post would be public to anyone visiting the posters profile).

I think of it kind of like a guestbook? I don't know.. it's weird and probably has some niche use somewhere.

do the new boards give you an option to delete your own account

Back