• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New NFL Uni's coming this Week

I think the look is more "classic" than the previous jags unis.

I agree. The previous Jaguars uniforms were some of the worst in all of sports. They need to go back to the Fred Taylor era unis. Now those were classic.

I like the new Jags unis....and I'm a traditionalist type...don't like the proposed gold helmet for Wake, gold football jerseys etc.

Could be the new Dolphins unis according to a couple of sources...

Tannehill-new-jersey.jpg

Dolphins: (these leaked descriptions definitely look like the pic I posted above.

Jerseys: All white (or all aqua), with "Dolphins" on the chest below the collar (but not in cursive)
Helmet: All white, white facemask, new logo, thick aqua stripe from front to back with orange trim on both sides
Pants: White, thick aqua stripe down the sides, orange trim
And either "Miami" or "Dolphins" on the tailbone, I forget which one

My first reaction is that I like them... I disagree that Nike is destroying the look of the NFL. People had similar reactions when the Broncos orignally changed to the Navy with the swoops on the legs. It's just a more modern design...

I need to see the helmets on the field before i pass judgement. If I take the helmet out of the equation..I love them. That helmet is certainly bold...

That's a terrible uniform IMO>

looks like a different color aqua for the dolphins bu thtat could just be lighting.

Vikings stayed pretty traditional
BIjsP9gCQAAsLiT.jpg:large

Last edited:
BIjrfuKCMAEbTGr.jpg:large

A little bit closer look for the Vikings. I like their new uni's the best out of the three. Changed quite a few things but it still fits with the overall look. Also, the logo changes were a long overdue need for the Vikings.

Sent the pic of the Dolphins unis to a friend and this was the response:
Those are absolutely horrendous! And no, for those who support the team no matter what screwed up decisions they make these unis will not and I repeat not “grow” on me. They look like some kind of CFL rejects. The only thing missing are Pep Boys and Burger King patches on them. Just terrible!
And a follow up:
PS- the helmets look like they were designed by a 5 year old. Awful!
I suspect Windy is right about Fins fans not liking them.

Last edited:
Sent the pic of the Dolphins unis to a friend and this was the response:

And a follow up:

I suspect Windy is right about Fins fans not liking them.

Most people in Miami already are expecting the helmet based on the logo change. I think Most Dolphin fans will actually be shocked they aren't worse...

Love the Vikings uniforms.

The new dolphin definitely looks too much like a humpback.

Back