• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

News & Updates from the Deacon Club February 2013

Message from Ron Wellman

Men's basketball is showing promise with good victories over NCSU, Xavier and Virginia. The trademark of the team is their hard play. They continue to improve as a result of their dedication and hard work in practice. We have also been more inconsistent than we would like. Our inconsistency is a result of our young players competing at a different level and understanding that their attention to detail needs to be at a peak level every day, whether it be in practice or games. They are learning those lessons rapidly, and as a result, will continue to improve.

Wellman's Political spin when the forest burns around him reminds me of Josef Goebbels from Third Reich fame...This guy will not quit.

Some of you local fellows should make a huge banner 30' or longer with all of your grievances inscribed. Place this banner in Wellman's front yard @ 3AM...Alert the local news media so they can photograph shortly after the banner has been set. Or make photos and send to all the major sports media outlets...Need to be creative, but professional and no profanity...The publicity would follow I would think...

Do Deacon Club account reps get paid performance based commissions? They could be the best sales guys in the world (they aren't, Naz is one) and they aren't coming close to their quota.

I'm sending in my annual DC dues in March.

The check will be accompanied by a letter to Hatch indicating that I'll be back when he decides to end the shit show that is Wellman, Bz and Lobo.

The check will be accompanied by a letter to Hatch indicating that I'll be back when he decides to end the shit show that is Wellman, Bz and Lobo.

Doesn't matter. Got paid.

As long as he gets your "check", why would he care when you'll "be back"?

Has the Club been trashed yet??? Thought last nights performance was a bad dream...today reality of the situation sets in.

Cedar Trail
Winston-Salem, NC 27104

Not able to find a house #

Nope- Bzz himself said preseason that it was post season tourney time this year or bust. I'm holding him and RW to it.

Isn't our one loss on Thursday in the ACC Tournament considered a post season tournament? I know it is ridiculous but I really expect those two people to use any excuse that is available to them.

Something I miss, speaking of the Tournament, was how Friday was a unofficial holiday in North Carolina. I remember watching the 12 o'clock games in school or even missing school to go to Greensboro. I know it is a little thing, but those two have even managed to destroyed that for me.

Back