• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next Year's FB Team + Scholarship Tracker | Spring Transfer Portal Open

Horatio fields
You’re allowed to just share your info/rumor. It’s essentially what you are doing when just dropping a name.

But let’s have some fun:
  • Horatio Fields is entering the transfer portal.
  • Wake is making Horatio Fields their highest ever NIL offer.
  • Horatio Fields intends is declaring for the NFL draft using his tape from the NC State game.
  • Horatio Fields is dropping out of school to become a full-time GLP-1 salesman - his first client is Mike Elko.

My guess is he was just adding fields to the list in the post immediately preceding his

Mi cupla on this one everyone- sorry for the false alarm. I meant to say Horatio Fields, and I thought his name was Horatio Gates. Horatio Gates was an American General in Revolutionary War. Somewhere Professor Ed Hendricks is smiling.

No problem but we should all be wary of throwing names out there on portal threads without explanation or context.

Just pointing out the omission of fields. I think he could be really good

At QB, I would love to see what Utah QB Nate Johnson could do in the slow mesh (probably unrealistic get though). We haven't had true running threat play QB since Newman. Selfishly, I would be excited to see Thor Griffith the DT from Harvard play at Wake, as he is from the football recruiting hot bed that is Portsmouth, NH.
For as little as he played Kern looked damn good...

Would imagine the Utah QB is transferring with Rising coming back.

Duke DT Aeneas Peebles going to portal as grad transfer. If I remember right he gave our o-line some trouble, but then again, who didn't?

I can't believe we were made to believe Griffis was QB1 for the next few years. WTF happened, didn't even last a full season as starter. Huge failure by our staff

Back