• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 17 Thread - Falcon Elimination Day

I like Jason Witten, but after that every other Cowboy can suck it and keep on sucking on it.

How are we unlikable? I mean besides dez there are no showy players on the team.

They have a star on their helmet and haven't been playing for nothing since early October like the G-Men. UNLIKEABLE.

i mean, i hate the cowboys on principle and don't hate this version of the team

Yeah I'd probably swallow hard and pull for Dallas in a Cowboys-Pats Super Bowl.

Was talking to HTTD and Doofus about it and I don't really hate this version of the Cowboys. Romo is whatever and I like Murray and Witten.

I used to hate the Cowboys on principle but I can't really hate on this team. Romo and everyone else are pretty likeable.

Romo is hateable because everyone's been slobbing his knob since day one with nothing to show for it, and his underbite is just annoying. Dez is basically an early TO. I like Witten though, and he's the only reason Romo still has a career. But to be fair, the Cowboys are always the least likeable team for me. Garrett's smug, wry smile doesn't help.

most of the main players in the cowboys lineup (romo, witten, etc) have been there since parcells so i'm kind of used to them

cowboys fans are more annoying than the team (which is the case with most hateable organizations)

most of the main players in the cowboys lineup (romo, witten, etc) have been there since parcells so i'm kind of used to them

cowboys fans are more annoying than the team (which is the case with most hateable organizations)

*HUGS!*

Back