• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

I still think Chicago would have been the best fit but it doesnt look like that job will open up. Atlanta is interesting with the pieces they have, aside from QB

Lol. Rodgers on McAfee pretending like he never suggested that Kimmel is on the Epstein list. In addition to the same crazy anti-vax and other conspiracy theory BS he usually spews. This a day after he criticized the Jets and said they need to "flush the bullshit" and avoid distractions. Dude is really something.

If the Bears were smart they'd go all in on Vrabel. But I assume he'll end up in NE.

Chicago seems like a natural fit imo. I didn’t think Vrabel deserved to be fired at all. There is some speculation that he refused to part with his assistants. Honestly, unless he was the one who spearheaded the AJ Brown trade, and Malik Willis + Traylon Burkes + Caleb Farley misses, I thought he deserved another year. That roster is just not great, but I suppose it is about to have a serious changing of the guard on offense with Levis taking over and Henry leaving.

Chicago seems like a natural fit imo. I didn’t think Vrabel deserved to be fired at all. There is some speculation that he refused to part with his assistants. Honestly, unless he was the one who spearheaded the AJ Brown trade, and Malik Willis + Traylon Burkes + Caleb Farley misses, I thought he deserved another year. That roster is just not great, but I suppose it is about to have a serious changing of the guard on offense with Levis taking over and Henry leaving.
Accoding to Florio, he didn't want Brown traded and didn't want to pick Willis.

You mention Henry. It looks like both he and Barkley will hit the open market. It'll be interesting to see how much they get.

There is also a terrible story about Caleb Farley buying his dad a house after he got drafted, and then the house exploded with his father in it. That’s just unconscionable.

Lol. Rodgers on McAfee pretending like he never suggested that Kimmel is on the Epstein list. In addition to the same crazy anti-vax and other conspiracy theory BS he usually spews. This a day after he criticized the Jets and said they need to "flush the bullshit" and avoid distractions. Dude is really something.
Might as well show up next week wearing a hot dog costume

I think this is the right move. Eberflus did a pretty good job the 2nd half of the year, and the team played hard for him, but Getsy is a bad OC. I can see the same thing happening in Philly after they lose to Tampa - keep Sirianni but can both coordinators.

I think this is the right move. Eberflus did a pretty good job the 2nd half of the year, and the team played hard for him, but Getsy is a bad OC. I can see the same thing happening in Philly after they lose to Tampa - keep Sirianni but can both coordinators.
Ebeflus fired both of his coordinators. He is a good DC, not a good HC

My concern is this. Eberflus stays as coach and is in a prove it type year with a Rookie QB. OR He is in a prove it year with Justin Fields on his 3rd Offensive system. Not great.

My concern is this. Eberflus stays as coach and is in a prove it type year with a Rookie QB. OR He is in a prove it year with Justin Fields on his 3rd Offensive system. Not great.

Hire Fox, have season, draft Trubisky, have season, Fire Fox
Hire Nagy, have season, draft Fields, have season, Fire Nagy
Hire Flus, have season, draft Williams, have season, Fire Flus

did i get that right?

Hire Fox, have season, draft Trubisky, have season, Fire Fox
Hire Nagy, have season, draft Fields, have season, Fire Nagy
Hire Flus, have season, draft Williams, have season, Fire Flus

did i get that right?
that sounds about right... Which then means you hire hiring someone to be HC with a guy he may not love as his QB.

Back