• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikita Whitlock: Hate Crime Victim

T8FM8Io.png

Two young children and he's burglarized twice at the same apartment?

I think I would have to move after the first one.

Wtf, that's unbelievable.

I'd be getting a dog.

Had no idea about his suspension either.

He used to bring some mean looking dog to Washington Park - wonder if the dog never went with him to NYC

If they catch the assholes, they don't need to put them in jail or fine them, just make do 2500 hours of community service as Nikita's tackling dummies.

Hope they catch the shitty-ass yankeefaces.

Hard to believe the Klan would go all the way from the south to north Jersey to commit hate crimes.

something smells fishy...I'm not saying his place wasn't burglarized. I'm just saying let's not jump to conclusions in believing that this was a hate crime done by some white dudes. Bring on the bashing...

Thanks, Trump. Luckily for the perps he was not home when it occurred.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ck-new-york-giants-burglars-left-swastika-kkk

Idiotic remarks like this are why I hate all people. Da fuck did trump have to do with this? The Jersey area is 97% fucking Democrat. And last I checked, trump didn't create the Klan. Trump isn't a member of the Klan. Trump didn't have a member of the Klan at one of his rallies (sup hil-dog). You sound like an ignorant ass butt hurt Dem/Lib who is always ready to point fingers at anyone else before giving a reasonable amount of time for investigation.

Idiotic remarks like this are why I hate all people. Da fuck did trump have to do with this? The Jersey area is 97% fucking Democrat. And last I checked, trump didn't create the Klan. Trump isn't a member of the Klan. Trump didn't have a member of the Klan at one of his rallies (sup hil-dog). You sound like an ignorant ass butt hurt Dem/Lib who is always ready to point fingers at anyone else before giving a reasonable amount of time for investigation.

And on top of all of that, Obama is still president.

Thanks Obama !

Back