• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikita Whitlock: Hate Crime Victim

f.gif

Idiotic remarks like this are why I hate all people. Da fuck did trump have to do with this? The Jersey area is 97% fucking Democrat. And last I checked, trump didn't create the Klan. Trump isn't a member of the Klan. Trump didn't have a member of the Klan at one of his rallies (sup hil-dog). You sound like an ignorant ass butt hurt Dem/Lib who is always ready to point fingers at anyone else before giving a reasonable amount of time for investigation.

Lol

Idiotic remarks like this are why I hate all people. Da fuck did trump have to do with this? The Jersey area is 97% fucking Democrat. And last I checked, trump didn't create the Klan. Trump isn't a member of the Klan. Trump didn't have a member of the Klan at one of his rallies (sup hil-dog). You sound like an ignorant ass butt hurt Dem/Lib who is always ready to point fingers at anyone else before giving a reasonable amount of time for investigation.

Thanks, Trump. Luckily for the perps he was not home when it occurred.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ck-new-york-giants-burglars-left-swastika-kkk
The unintentional comedy is off the charts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

2&2 is such a commielib !

Makes me sick that bleeding heart libtard !

Well, I can honestly say that is one insult I've never been called before, so this thread has delivered.

something smells fishy...I'm not saying his place wasn't burglarized. I'm just saying let's not jump to conclusions in believing that this was a hate crime done by some white dudes. Bring on the bashing...

My guess:
Yes, he was burglarized
The person(s) who burglarized him had been in his apartment fairly recently and were familiar with what loot there was inside; maybe a maintenance person for the complex, a neighbor, etc.
The burglar (s) figured their having been there recently would make them Suspect A (sort of like the guys who put a new roof on my shop some years ago and a week later the place was cleaned out; yep, it was them and they were arrested). So they decide to take a can of spray paint and make it look like some skinheads or the like broke in the place.
The burglars could have been white, black, Hispanic, whatever, but drawing attention away from them was their purpose in spray painting, not "hate" (of course breaking into a person's home and vandalizing it is a hateful act in itself, so regardless of who or why I hope they are caught).

Oh shit have y'all notified the FBI? This seems big.

Back