• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

Did I hear correctly that the chairman of the NIT Selection Committee is named Tim Duncan?

giphy.gif

They will be out for blood after losing to us on Carr's prayer at the buzzer in 2022. Probably an L.
I look at it as a good thing; we can't take them lightly because we barely escaped last time. And the home court advantage is diminished by so many Mountaineer fans. Can't expect to show up and win just because it's at home. Maybe GT cured us of that anyway.

I watched APP play several times this year. They are well coached, athletic,play get defense and play hard. Struggle shooting the ball. We need to get tempo up.

If only there was a way you could monetize your prediction...

I don't know if you're a bad parody or just a one-issue poster, but you're having the PETA effect on me. I generally favor animal rights but PETA's approach makes me want to eat some bunnies and whatnot. It convinces no one while annoying the crap out of those who could otherwise be persuaded to join the cause.

If I give $1000 to the WFU NIL (since I know you'll wonder, it would be in addition to a prior contribution), will you promise not to drag this tired and annoying shtick out for a year?

Last edited:
Back