• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No major program would hire Buzz

JimDuncan

Reaction score
He has shown nothing here and at CU to warrant being on the short list of top 50 hoops programs. Speaks volumes.

I'm sure that's what Colorado fans said too.

Our AD is either living in a fools paradise. Or he sees what is going on and will fire Jeff at seasons end.

I have three family members who are CU grads. I'm having a hard time believing this nightmare will end. I'm sure they hope it doesn't.

Most seem to believe that he has already made up his mind to continue with Jeff for next season. If he wants to keep his job, he will make a move.

Any head college basketball coach with any semblance of legitimacy, should have some ability to effectively prepare and motivate his team to play on the road. We have a 60-year old ccoach who is 2-46 in his last six years in road conference games. That stat alone should prove to anybody that our head coach has no business being a head coach.

Stop hating on BZZ. The dude is a G. he has a job he is completely unqualified for, he displays it every day, then he tells the world to piss off when they call him on it has he cashes his 2 million dollar paychecks. He doesn’t even come to work dressed like he respects the position. He dresses like a a fuckin 4 year old who’s mother buys everything out of the Sears Catalog, circa 1994. You remember those prepackaged shirt tie combos? Why, because he can, and that’s the way it’s going to be. He has won at the game of life. He has his own boss playing bodyguard for him.

You can be mad at Wellman or even Hatch, but don’t blame Bzz for shit. He’s doing exactly what was asked of him. Come in Mr. Rogers and clean this place up because some of the black ball players are smoking the wacky weed and comingling with white girls, and they don’t treat some of our big donors like the plantation owners their egos crave, because they know in less then 2 years, they will make in 1 year what it took an entire lifetime for them to make. We need restored order around here. I know of many programs that are incapable of attracting NBA talent. I have never heard of any program that says it doesn’t want talent capable of reaching a professional level. This was about ego and we got what we asked for.

I don’t even know wtf my ass was talking about, we should hire Shaka smart!? LOL
A black guy named “shaka” to coach our basketball. WTF was I thinking. Yeah right, we wouldn’t trust a 38 year white guy named Brad to coach this team. To new age, too much riff raff, get off my lawn. A while back I was bullied into conceding that Dino had to go because of all the off the court stuff. But the truth is, I have witnessed far more frat boys involved in deplorable depraved acts then I ever saw of the athletes. Were finally going to achieve the pearl necklace lilly white image we have always craved. Congratulations administration, today marks a historic day. We are officially William and Mary. Enjoy your brilliance, rest assured that in due time, no one else outside of 100 mike radius will even know we exist.

He knows X-es and O-s, so he might make a good assistant somewhere, preferably on the left coast (so he's as far away from here as possible).

No major program? Try any program in Division I... his W/L record is deplorable.

Back