• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame, 3:30pm NBC/Peacock

Good episode. I did take issue with Ben (I think) saying Clawson typically develops QBs over a few years. Before this season, Jamie Newman was the only QB under Clawson not to start as a freshman. I also thought it was weird you kept calling Clawson "Dave."

Good episode. I did take issue with Ben (I think) saying Clawson typically develops QBs over a few years. Before this season, Jamie Newman was the only QB under Clawson not to start as a freshman. I also thought it was weird you kept calling Clawson "Dave."
eat ya sandwich, Dave

Well, it’s game day. Yay.
For the last several years, maybe longer, I have looked forward to football Saturdays all week long. This week, I didn't even think about our game until yesterday when I saw the WFU football tweet about the uniforms the team is wearing today.
Completely lost season. But I will still be tuning in today at 3:30

I guess we can't wear our golden domes against the golden domers

For the last several years, maybe longer, I have looked forward to football Saturdays all week long. This week, I didn't even think about our game until yesterday when I saw the WFU football tweet about the uniforms the team is wearing today.
Completely lost season. But I will still be tuning in today at 3:30
Same, been a long time since I was this indifferent about a WF football game.

Only 7 days left in the season. Thank goodness.

I'm watching and rooting for us to cover the 25 pts.

How far we have fallen. :(

I’m sure in the early Clawson years we’d be getting that many points at Clemson or FSU. But it’s been a while
Think we were 42 point dogs when we faced Lamar’s Louisville. Easily covered because we had a good defense that year with Grobe inherited players

Yeah, I’m watching today mostly out of a sense of obligation.
I'm between raking leaves, watching the RSM Classic and taking a nap during the 1st half; will tune in 2nd half only if it's reasonably close which prob means I won't see much if any of this one.

I'm between raking leaves, watching the RSM Classic and taking a nap during the 1st half; will tune in 2nd half only if it's reasonably close which prob means I won't see much if any of this one.
Don’t blame you guys at all, I’m too stupid to make that wise choice.

Back